Monday, December 14, 2009

Domestic Goddess











The lady you find in the kitchen, baking those delightful little patissaries or a three course dinner. An apron on and the latest gadgets on her bench. Friends laughing over wine in the other room.

That is the sort of things I dream about. And with christmas just around the corner I'm hoping for some presents to enlighten my kitchen. Hoping, but maybe I should tell someone in the family so that they know that's what I would like. Dropping hints isn't the best way to go, nor is leaving pictures on the fridge.

Not that my christmas presents have ever been something that I don't like. My husband is a great shopper, he gets the right size in clothes, has great taste and has it under the tree before christmas morning.

The apron above is so cute. I love it. It's from Jessie Steele.

The mixer is an Artisan mixer in candy apple red from Kitchenaid.

Then there are the things that are a little more fashion than kitchen, but high on the christmas list just the same. Like the Dior book: Dreaming of Dior by Charlotte Smith. Filled with fashionable style and the cover is very ladylike.

Of course nothing would be complete without a new pair of gorgous high heels. Ones that you could only dream about. The Mai Lamore rose red shoes.

Well that is my wishlist for this year, good luck with yours!






No comments:

Post a Comment