Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome to Shellz space.

Wow, look at me, I have a blog!
It's not something I have thought about to much. But I will give it a go.

As being a mother and wife I spend time doing the usual chores around the house, after school activities, trips and social activities.
But it is the baking I enjoy the most. Especially cake decorating (that includes cupcakes). So I will aim to upload my baking treat pictures and search for inspiration through other bakers.

Apart from the domestic side of things I enjoy all things in the world of fashion. High heel shoes, dresses, make-up, hair.
Now I'm not necessarily good at these things, but I like to give things a go and find inspiring pics. Anything that gets my attention, I will add also.

So I suppose this is my creative way of keeping track of what I like and what I do.

Enjoy.

1 comment: